6/06/2012

Memories of Mom

I did not write this article.
Has brought good information. Ahnsahnghong nim Thank you.

My daughter entered middle school as a teen was at the middle to break through. Rebel without a cause, for my daughter to a disappointed heart, cry for a long time sitting in a dark room, suddenly I remembered our mothers. Of six children, unusually stubborn, a fighter who was often spoken to me was my mother.

"You just go and marry one bore a daughter like you look!"

I have a childhood wrong and right rod to his father ever did not say I am wrong. Unlikely that did not father her mother even more than it did not need. En it shut until noteusil prop rod and they touched my parents were exhausted, her sister and fought even kicked out of the house "came to stop," as that word as well as the home side go into the house I did not even return. Tired of waiting to pick up my mom's (?) Until.

How did she raised me was so stubborn to think so sorry to her and was sorry. I called my mom I want to hear your voice.In the excited voice of glad my mom and my best guess give and I'll cry for a reason has since apologized immediately."Mom, I'm sorry.""Why not? What? What's up with you? What's the matter with you? "Mom worried about a bunch of questions buried poured a sack.

"I'm doing, what I said when I was a kid. Do not listen to talk back to mom and say all the time .... Do not say I've heard a lot the children raise them. " The mom and replied straight face. "No, I heard you say. You did not say what you say so? " I never in my mother never hurts to feed not just saying do not hurt so far is only said that icing.

Stubborn, because obviously not good at listening to me, in broken and angry daughter would have been mush how many times those things without a thought of simply failed to do, and if my memory.

Extraordinary 'mother' memory 'hard on me with my partner I look just like the sky can not help thinking of my mother. For unyieldingly not say a lot of Heavenly mother(God the mother) had trouble. Children for the day because of lesser side like mom would have had to feel sorry to bother you see the prayer of repentance. 'Mother, I was wrong. Please forgive me. ' Years have seen the mother's gentle smile seems to say to me.

'No, good my daughter. There has not been difficult because of you. I'm sorry I can not not love more. " You knew all the sins I had not remembered warmly cherished even now know what I'm talking about is giving my mother a beautiful baby girl I want to be dutiful to hear. Deliberately erasing the memory must be hard because I think I can do so.

Word From WMSCOG Community

No comments:

Post a Comment