10/11/2013

World Mission Society Church of God - Examining Hassan - The True WMSCOG



There are very few things that make me angry and Mr. Hassan is one of them. I’m also a member of the World Mission Society Church of God and it’s really disturbing how Mr. Hassan portrays our church.

I’ve been a member for several years and can tell you FIRST HAND that Mr. Hassan is a catalyst for spreading lies and polluting people’s spiritual lives. I doubt he has ever even visited our church.

How can he opine so strongly and negatively about something he’s never actually experienced himself.

Mr. Hassan, unfortunately, seems to be succeeding in steering some people away from God.

This is particularly strange given his OWN spiritual views are entirely abstract.

To whom it may concern: please visit our church for yourself and make your OWN conclusion. I guarantee it will be NOTHING like Mr. Hassan makes it out to be. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment